Box Office: Any official box office sites defined on the web-site and in the brochure.
Contract: The contract between Oakham Festival (The Festival) and You for the sale and purchase of a Ticket.
Event: Any event organised by Oakham Festival in relation to which a Ticket is purchased.
Festival: Oakham Festival, registered charity number
You: a person, firm, company or unincorporated entity who or which purchases a Ticket from Oakham Festival
Promoter: a third party supplier or suppliers of Tickets for the Events which may include a venue, band, promoter or Event organiser.
THE POSSESSION OF A TICKET SHALL CONSTITUTE AN ACCEPTANCE BY THE HOLDER OF THE TERMS, CONDITIONS AND ADVICE DETAILED BELOW AND IMPLY AN UNDERTAKING ON THE PART OF THE HOLDER TO OBSERVE THEM
- Unless it says ‘no need to book’, all events must be booked in advance by purchase of a ticket from a Festival Box Office. Under no circumstances will duplicate tickets be issued for lost tickets etc; keep your ticket safe.
- The Box Office require payment in full at the time of booking. No refunds will be given.
- In the event of cancellation of an event by Oakham Festival, their responsibility for refund is limited to the face value of the ticket only. In the event of a breach of this contract by the Festival, the Festival shall not be liable for any loss, damage, cost or expense arising out of the breach which was not reasonably foreseeable by the Festival at the date of this contract.
- Please note that if anyone with a registered disability is accompanied by a carer we will admit the carer free of charge.All you need to do is purchase a ticket for the person with a disability and we will issue a free ticket for the carer at the Event.
- Oakham Festival reserves the right to refuse admission to the holder if, in their reasonable opinion, admission of the holder might be a risk to the safety of the audience and/or the holder and/or affect the enjoyment of the audience and/or the running of the festival. All persons entering the festival site may be searched as a condition of entry. Strictly no illegal substances or “Legal Highs” will be permitted at Events
- You consent to the photography, filming/sound recording as members of the audience, which may be used for promotional or commercial activities.
- The Festival reserve the right to implement any restrictions/conditions deemed necessary before and during the event to ensure the safe management of the Events.
- Amplified sound and strobe lighting may be used at the Events.
- The festival may sell tickets on behalf of a Promoter. In this instance the responsibility of the event falls entirely to The Promoter.
- The Festival reserve the right to amend the terms and conditions of entry in accordance with any new laws, legislation or internal Festival policies.
Access to the Website and content
We will endeavour to allow uninterrupted access to the Website, but access to the Website may be suspended, restricted or terminated at any time.
We reserve the right to change, modify, substitute or remove without notice any information on the Website from time to time.
We assume no responsibility for the contents of any other websites to which the Website has links.